where are the existing images on flossmanuals.net

where are the existing images on flossmanuals.net

S Page-3
Much as I love wikis, it seems chapters like Launching Activities and
Exiting Activities with only minor changes might be easier to update
on flossmanuals.net.

However, I can't seem to find their images.  For example,
http://booki.flossmanuals.net/sugar/_draft/_v/1.0/launching-activities/
has broken icons for images.  It's trying to load from, e.g.
http://old.flossmanuals.net/floss/publish/Sugar/rsrc/Sugar/600px_Startup.png
and getting nothing.
Did people who recently revised chapters on flossmanuals.net upload
brand new images for everything?

Also, does anyone know where the source images are?  Presumably
somewhere there's an original before someone resized the 600px
versions.

I don't "grok" how flossmanuals.net works, so thanks for any
explanation or pointers
--
=S Page

Re: where are the existing images on flossmanuals.net

Christoph Derndorfer
Hi again,

I don't understand flossmanuals.net all that well either but I'll follow up with Ed Cherlin (who used FlossManuals to update his chapter about Terminal) and Adam Hyde (of FlossManuals) to see what they think.

Thanks,
Christoph

volunteer, OLPC (Austria) [www.olpc.at]
editor, OLPC News [www.olpcnews.com]
contributor, TechnikBasteln [www.technikbasteln.net]

Re: where are the existing images on flossmanuals.net

Christoph Derndorfer
Adam Hyde got back to me in no-time:

"if images are referenced to the (now) 2 year old depreciated old.flossmanuals.net then I dont think they are still available

other images are stored in the attachments tab which you can see here:
http://booki.flossmanuals.net/sugar/_edit "

I guess that makes things clearer.

Cheers,
Christoph