olpc-sf September Meeting

Aaron D Borden
Hello folks,

This month's olpc San Francisco monthly meeting will be held this
weekend, Saturday, September 13th, from 10AM - 1PM, at SFSU downtown
campus, 835 Market Street in Room 610. Note this room is on the 6th
floor.

Everyone is welcome to join us for our monthly meeting! We'll be
discussing the latest in olpc events and give updates on our local (and
global) projects. There will be plenty of XO laptops with the latest
builds to play around with, too.

This month we're going to kick off our meeting with project "needs
requests". Do you need help with your project? Do you have skills or
areas of expertise to help a project in need? Let us know and we'll
announce it at our meeting. We're hoping to get a temperature for what
needs our community is looking for and match people up with projects.

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/events/526862260779915
Google+ https://plus.google.com/events/cjqhrv1es4q46p245d6ektmhh2c

--
Aaron Borden