download.laptop.org

tony37
It appears that 13.2.5 is no longer accessible as download.laptop.org is
not responding.

Tony

Re: download.laptop.org

Paul Fox-2
tony wrote:
 > It appears that 13.2.5 is no longer accessible as download.laptop.org is
 > not responding.

download.l.o is being worked on (disk troubles).  without checking with
those actually doing the work, i'd guess another week or two of downtime.

paul

Re: download.laptop.org

On Thu, Nov 19, 2015 at 05:12:01PM +0000, Tony Anderson wrote:
> It appears that 13.2.5 is no longer accessible as
> download.laptop.org is not responding.

download.laptop.org is not responding.

but no, older releases continue to be available on our mirror site:

http://mirror.aarnet.edu.au/pub/olpc/