XO Spare Parts

T Gillett
Hi All

I have a large quantity of XO spare parts that are surplus from the Australian XO-4 deployment, including screens, batteries, keyboards and antennas.

The keyboards are the type with separate keys, not the membrane type, as used in some XO-1.75 and XO-4 laptops, and are very easy to change.
The batteries and screens can be used across any model XO.

I am happy to make these available to anyone who wants them for just the cost of shipping. The equipment is located in Australia so international postage/shipping may be non-trivial.

Please let me know if you are interested in any of this equipment.

Regards
Terry

Re: XO Spare Parts

James Cameron-2
Thanks Terry.  When you say large, how large is large?  Rough order of
magnitude?  I'll let my team know.

On Mon, Aug 06, 2018 at 06:17:55PM +1000, T Gillett wrote:

> Just to clarify, the idea is to make available suitable quantities
> of the parts to various groups supporting deployments, rather than
> try to ship the whole lot to one destination.
>
> On Mon, Aug 6, 2018 at 11:43 AM, T Gillett <[1][hidden email]> wrote:
>
>     Hi All
>
>     I have a large quantity of XO spare parts that are surplus from the
>     Australian XO-4 deployment, including screens, batteries, keyboards and
>     antennas.
>
>     The keyboards are the type with separate keys, not the membrane type, as
>     used in some XO-1.75 and XO-4 laptops, and are very easy to change.
>     The batteries and screens can be used across any model XO.
>
>     I am happy to make these available to anyone who wants them for just the
>     cost of shipping. The equipment is located in Australia so international
>     postage/shipping may be non-trivial.
>
>     Please let me know if you are interested in any of this equipment.
>
>     Regards
>     Terry

http://quozl.netrek.org/

Re: XO Spare Parts

T Gillett
To answer James Cameron's question, approximate quantities are
300 keyboards
200 screen
100 batteries.