Work in Haiti

Gabriel Pallo
I'm currently working in Haiti and am looking to partner with olpc in the future.  Right now I'm looking for contacts already working in Haiti to start networking.

Thank you,

Gabriel Pallo

Re: Work in Haiti

Timothy Falconer-5
Hi Gabriel,

We're working in 25 schools in Haiti using XOs.   Let me know if/when you'd like to chat.

Tim

--
Timothy Falconer
Waveplace Foundation