What topics are to be discussed here ?

Sven Aerts
Reading your mails I'm wondering if I subscribed to the right list.
I thought sugar was the list to discuss the educational
issues/organisational of the OLPC initiative?
Can you redirect me pls?
We can help by bringing youth leaders from every country in the world
to the OLPC initiative to make them interact with the youngsters that
will get their hands on the first loads of OLPC computers.

Thank you,

for the IT4YI-Team
Sven AERTS

What topics are to be discussed here ?

Rahul Sundaram-2
Sven Aerts wrote:
> Reading your mails I'm wondering if I subscribed to the right list.
> I thought sugar was the list to discuss the educational
> issues/organisational of the OLPC initiative?

This mailing list is for the discussion of the Sugar user interface
(http://wiki.laptop.org/index.php/Sugar) and the general user experience
of OLPC

> Can you redirect me pls?
> We can help by bringing youth leaders from every country in the world to
> the OLPC initiative to make them interact with the youngsters that will
> get their hands on the first loads of OLPC computers.
>
> Thank you,
>
> for the IT4YI-Team
> Sven AERTS

appropriate one for you.