Sugar Design Meeting REMINDER (Now)

Eben Eliason
Here are the details:
http://sugarlabs.org/go/DesignTeam/Meetings#Thursday_December_4.2C_2008_-_15.00_.28UTC.29

Apologies for the late reminder.  In the back of my head I thought
that was automated now, but either I'm wrong, or I failed to set it
up.

- Eben

Re: Sugar Design Meeting REMINDER (Now)

Marco Pesenti Gritti-3
On Thu, Dec 4, 2008 at 4:35 PM, Eben Eliason <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Here are the details:
> http://sugarlabs.org/go/DesignTeam/Meetings#Thursday_December_4.2C_2008_-_15.00_.28UTC.29
>
> Apologies for the late reminder.  In the back of my head I thought
> that was automated now, but either I'm wrong, or I failed to set it
> up.

Apologize that I was not able to make this one. I had to travel this
afternoon and now I'm on a *crappy* connection.

Marco

Re: Sugar Design Meeting REMINDER (Now)

Yamandu Ploskonka
OK, Ubuntu folk, how do I add UTC/GMT to my "locations" options in the
clock/calendar thinguie?  I guess I could google.

well, didn't find a solution.

Yama

Marco Pesenti Gritti wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 4, 2008 at 4:35 PM, Eben Eliason <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Here are the details:
>> http://sugarlabs.org/go/DesignTeam/Meetings#Thursday_December_4.2C_2008_-_15.00_.28UTC.29
>>
>> Apologies for the late reminder.  In the back of my head I thought
>> that was automated now, but either I'm wrong, or I failed to set it
>> up.
>>

> Apologize that I was not able to make this one. I had to travel this
> afternoon and now I'm on a *crappy* connection.
>
> Marco

Re: Sugar Design Meeting REMINDER (Now)

Tomeu Vizoso-2
Maybe this?

http://brainstorm.ubuntu.com/idea/12542/

I would like to ask something in exchange: please use
[hidden email] for non-olpc specific stuff and
[hidden email] for olpc-specific stuff. And please redirect
conversations accordingly and inform other people when needed.

Thanks,

Tomeu

On Thu, Dec 4, 2008 at 6:32 PM, Yamandu Ploskonka <[hidden email]> wrote:

> OK, Ubuntu folk, how do I add UTC/GMT to my "locations" options in the
> clock/calendar thinguie?  I guess I could google.
>
> well, didn't find a solution.
>
> Yama
>
> Marco Pesenti Gritti wrote:
>> On Thu, Dec 4, 2008 at 4:35 PM, Eben Eliason <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> Here are the details:
>>> http://sugarlabs.org/go/DesignTeam/Meetings#Thursday_December_4.2C_2008_-_15.00_.28UTC.29
>>>
>>> Apologies for the late reminder.  In the back of my head I thought
>>> that was automated now, but either I'm wrong, or I failed to set it
>>> up.
>>>

>> Apologize that I was not able to make this one. I had to travel this
>> afternoon and now I'm on a *crappy* connection.
>>
>> Marco

Re: Sugar Design Meeting REMINDER (Now)

Sayamindu Dasgupta-2
On Thu, Dec 4, 2008 at 11:02 PM, Yamandu Ploskonka <[hidden email]> wrote:
> OK, Ubuntu folk, how do I add UTC/GMT to my "locations" options in the
> clock/calendar thinguie?  I guess I could google.
>
> well, didn't find a solution.
>
> Yama

I added the following to the list for the GConf key:
/apps/panel/applets/clock/prefs/cities

<location name="UTC" timezone="UTC" latitude="42.360554"
longitude="0.000000" code="(null)" current="false"/>

Cheers,
Sayamindu

--
Sayamindu Dasgupta

Re: Sugar Design Meeting REMINDER (Now)

Yamandu Ploskonka
Sorry, Tomeu, the linked info didn't work :-(

Tomeu Vizoso wrote:

> Maybe this?
>
> http://brainstorm.ubuntu.com/idea/12542/
>
> I would like to ask something in exchange: please use
> [hidden email] for non-olpc specific stuff and
> [hidden email] for olpc-specific stuff. And please redirect
> conversations accordingly and inform other people when needed.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Tomeu
>
> On Thu, Dec 4, 2008 at 6:32 PM, Yamandu Ploskonka <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> OK, Ubuntu folk, how do I add UTC/GMT to my "locations" options in the
>> clock/calendar thinguie?  I guess I could google.
>>
>> well, didn't find a solution.
>>
>> Yama
>>
>> Marco Pesenti Gritti wrote:

>>> Apologize that I was not able to make this one. I had to travel this
>>> afternoon and now I'm on a *crappy* connection.
>>>
>>> Marco

Re: Sugar Design Meeting REMINDER (Now)

David Farning-5
On Fri, Dec 5, 2008 at 9:35 AM, Eben Eliason <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Here are the details:
> http://sugarlabs.org/go/DesignTeam/Meetings#Thursday_December_4.2C_2008_-_15.00_.28UTC.29
>
> Apologies for the late reminder.  In the back of my head I thought
> that was automated now, but either I'm wrong, or I failed to set it
> up.

My apologies, I raised my hand during SugarCamp to work on automating
meetings,  I have not gotten to it yet.

Any master scriptwriters intrested in taking on this task.

david