Sugar Activities Library can handle content

Sugar Activities Library can handle content

David Farning-5
Hey all,

Just had a successful content bundle test to
http://activities.sugarlabs.org/en-US/sugar/browse/type:all/cat:105
with NatureImages.xol.

So, bring em on!

david

Re: [IAEP] Sugar Activities Library can handle content

Carol Farlow Lerche
Remaining question is whether the info here:

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Content_bundles

is still correct about media types.  I want a bundle containing epub files, which is outside the types listed, but which Sayamindu's fbreader supports.  Is it ok to have a content bundle with this media type?

On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 9:46 AM, David Farning <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey all,

Just had a successful content bundle test to
http://activities.sugarlabs.org/en-US/sugar/browse/type:all/cat:105
with NatureImages.xol.

So, bring em on!

david

"It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it." -- Upton Sinclair

Re: [IAEP] Sugar Activities Library can handle content

Carol Farlow Lerche
To be more specific:

http://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/EPUB

mime type is:
application/epub+zip

--
"It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it." -- Upton Sinclair

Re: [IAEP] Sugar Activities Library can handle content

David Farning-5
I will make a leap and say that page is now out of data.

As long as fbreader is available for download and the content bundle
notes that additional software is needed to use the content you will
be ok.

Just a heads up that you will be the first user to upload content
bundles so be prepared to file bugs or ask questions:)

david