Smartphone Learning Apps

Stephen B. Jencks
We just produced this campaign to help fund mobile apps for our bilingual learning platform.  It's a small start but if it's supported we believe it can eventually become a touchscreen mobile learning ecosystem for preschool children in developing countries.

http://www.indiegogo.com/caffebd?key=d30182c2e36a3818a96a6e64b5c17fbcbb3f9e90

--
Stephen Jencks
Dhaka, Bangladesh