Re: [support-gang] ANNOUNCEMENT XSCE 0.3 Final Release

Re: [support-gang] ANNOUNCEMENT XSCE 0.3 Final Release

tkkang
Good news indeed and my appreciation to all the hard work the XSCE team have put into.

I recently installed R2 on SD a card for XO 1.75 (512 Mib) with 3 APs. It seems to be working fine with 30 XO-1s connected via different AP. Registration went well, ejabberdctl displayed registered users, moodle work, backup work. So I am a happy end-user waiting to see it deployed in the wild soon!

T.K. Kang

David Farning
T.K.,

Can you ping me off list with your specific needs. I'll try to make sure your needs are meet in the next couple of releases.

I have tried pinging you off list... but get get bounce notices

On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 9:05 PM, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Good news indeed and my appreciation to all the hard work the XSCE team have put into.

I recently installed R2 on SD a card for XO 1.75 (512 Mib) with 3 APs. It seems to be working fine with 30 XO-1s connected via different AP. Registration went well, ejabberdctl displayed registered users, moodle work, backup work. So I am a happy end-user waiting to see it deployed in the wild soon!

T.K. Kang

David Farning
Activity Central: http://www.activitycentral.com

Re: [support-gang] ANNOUNCEMENT XSCE 0.3 Final Release

tkkang
>TK
>Can you ping me off list with your specific needs. I'll try to make sure
>your needs are meet in the next couple of releases.

Love to just plug TL-WN727N into the USB port of the XO as an AP - that would be neat :-). What about restoration from Moodle via the web-interface - still data storage error and compatability issues? Nice to have a simple spcial-network CMS that children can have exposure to social-networking activities or simple web creation by them :-)

Thanks.