Re: help us finalize XS Community Edition version 0.3

Re: help us finalize XS Community Edition version 0.3

Adam Holt-2
On 5/11/2013 1:40 PM, Richard A. Smith wrote:
On 05/10/2013 05:10 PM, Holt wrote:

Now we're getting towards the halfway point of our community's 4th Hack
Sprint outside Toronto here ( photos @
http://haitidreams.wordpress.com/2013/05/09/school-server-community-edition-toronto-hack-sprint-begins/
) hoping for testers across XO-1 (maybe!), XO-1.5, XO-1.75 and XO-4 --
as things become much more reliable in coming weeks.

I've got XO-4s. I can test with.  I'll be happy to try it if things are far enough along.

Thanks Richard and All joining our community calls today from several continents:

While many XSCE installs have worked on XO-1.75 and XO-4 today, rigorous testing is precisely what we need!  Start here and please tell us your own needs en route:

    http://schoolserver.org/0.3

Caveat: XO-1 and XO-1.5 installs definitely now work "in the lab" (with some rough edges on XO-1 naturally) but truthfullly can't be supported until more testers hopefully appear =)

Great news is we're currently ahead of scheduled in our projected timeline here:

    May 8th to 13 Sprint Toronto
    May 13 Feature Freeze and alpha release
    May 19 beta release
    May 26 Final release

Huge thanks to the many talented volunteers making the big trek traveling multiple days to reach Toronto from around North America!!

--
Help kids everywhere map their world, at http://olpcMAP.net !