Re: What Sugar documentation do deployments need?

Re: What Sugar documentation do deployments need?

Adam Holt-2
On 1/27/2012 12:07 PM, Pablo Flores wrote:

> This question is meant for people working on OLPC/Sugar deployment
> teams: What documentation do you think is important to have about
> Sugar and to keep updated?
>
> This arises from the idea that's being discussed in the mailing lists
> about making a documentation sprint on April in Boston. Initially we
> talked about updating http://laptop.org/manual/, as it got outdated
> with the recent changes to Sugar interface. After that, some ideas
> arose about developing solutions for making the manual's translations
> to other languages easier, of packaging it in different ways and of
> creating a pedagogic-oriented guide, among others.
>
> I would like to know what deployments do think that would be useful
> for them.

If poss add to the ideas already being gathered on-wiki here:

     http://j.mp/xomanual
     http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Manuals

Noting our proposed doc sprint dates are Apr 6 -10 inclusive, at OLPC
Foundation HQ in Cambridge/Boston!

--
Help kids everywhere map their world, at http://olpcMAP.net