Re: Community Summit 2018

Sven AERTS-2
Enjoy & Greetings from Brussels :)

On 27 April 2018 at 19:17, Sameer Verma <[hidden email]> wrote:
Friendly reminder. We begin the hackathon tomorrow!

Sameer

On Thu, Mar 15, 2018, 11:36 AM Sameer Verma <[hidden email]> wrote:
Remember our Community Summit? We didn't host one last year due to
logistical challenges and such, but we are getting ready to host one
this year! We have joined forces with open source, open data, and open
education communities at San Francisco State University to organize a
weekend hackathon. Details will be out shortly, but mark your
calendars.

April 27-29, 2018

https://www.olpcsf.org/open-hack-2018

cheers,