Q on another flavor for Linux to School server

Q on another flavor for Linux to School server

Andrey Shevel
Hello everybody,

I payed attention on the page http://wiki.laptop.org/go/School_server
that says Fedora flavor is used for school server.
Let me inform that there is another flavor - Scientific Linux
www.scientificlinux.org  (clone for RedHat, same source code
database). I think Scientific Linux (SL) is much more stable than
Fedora (in particular because extending testings in many known
Universities and research laboratories including CERN.ch around the
World).
Also SL has national branches (pls see for example
http://www.naulinux.ru). Moreover I know that people do use the kind
of school server architecture (not for OLPC) with NauLinux.ru flavor.

May be now is the time to discuss for additional Linux flavor (like
NauLinux.ru) for more stable than Fedora to the purposes explained on

--
Andrey Y Shevel