Please accept my invitation to join Marbella Hardware invention/ Electronica/ Programming

Please accept my invitation to join Marbella Hardware invention/ Electronica/ Programming

David Laurence
Meetup
Meetup

Marbella Hardware invention/ Electronica/ Programming

Join David Laurence and 6 other Members in Marbella. Be the first to hear about upcoming Meetups.
The idea is a multifaceted group in which people from the coast can join together and collaborate in a spacious Office to come up with/brainstorm new ideas using the latest in electronica (Arduino, Ra... (learn more)

This message was sent by Meetup on behalf of David Laurence from Marbella Hardware invention/ Electronica/ Programming.

Questions? You can email Meetup Support at: [hidden email]

Unsubscribe from this type of email.

Meetup Inc., POB 4668 #37895 New York NY USA 10163