[OLPC-devel] translate laptop.org to Lao

[OLPC-devel] translate laptop.org to Lao

Anousak Souphavanh
Dear all,

I was referred to the project by Mr. Bernhard from Austria. it is my
pleasure in working for this great project. I would like to translate the
project site http://laptop.org to Lao language. What are the procedures? Are
there templates so that we can work on?

Cheers and thanks for the pointers and look forward to work with all of you.

--
Anousak Souphavanh
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

[OLPC-devel] translate laptop.org to Lao

Ivan Krstić-3
Anousak Souphavanh wrote:
> I would like to translate
> the project site http://laptop.org to Lao language. What are the
> procedures? Are there templates so that we can work on?

Certainly. Grab the XLIFF or POT template from here:

 http://laptop.org/download.en_US.html

Just fire off an e-mail when your translation is complete. Great to have
you on board!

--
Ivan Krstic <[hidden email]> | GPG: 0x147C722D