OLPC Testing

Niranjala Fernando

Hi,

There is option named “number of shown digits” under the miscellaneous tab on calculator. We can set the calculator using this option as 6, 9, 12, and 15. That means total number shown, should be according to the number we select. Am I correct?

Thanks & Regards

Niranjala

Re: OLPC Testing

Luke Faraone
Administrator

Re: OLPC Testing

On Mon, Apr 05, 2010 at 05:59:12PM +0530, Niranjala Fernando wrote:
> That means total number shown, should be according to the number we
> select.

Yes, unless the number can be expressed correctly with fewer digits,
e.g. the number 2.