OLPC Testing - Scratch Activity

Niranjala Fernando

Hi,

There is tab named “Share!” on scratch activity window. When I click on the Share! Tab, I received Upload to scratch server box. Inside the box we have to enter our Scratch website login name Password, Project name, Project notes. I have no idea to enter these. Could you please clarify this?

Thanks & Regards
Niranjala

Re: OLPC Testing - Scratch Activity

Luke Faraone
Administrator
On Apr 9, 2010, at 2:49, Niranjala Fernando <[hidden email]>
wrote:
> There is tab named “Share!” on scratch activity window. When I
> click on the Share! Tab, I received Upload to scratch server box. In
> side the box we have to enter our Scratch website login name Passwor
> d, Project name, Project notes. I have no idea to enter these. Could
>  you please clarify this?

Scratch allows users to upload creations to http://scratch.MIT.edu/.
This requires registration.

Thanks,