OLPC-SF October meeting this Saturday

Aaron Borden
Hello folks,

OLPC San Francisco will be hosting our monthly meeting Saturday, October
8th, from 10AM - 1PM at the downtown SFSU campus, 835 Market Street, 5th
floor, Room 597 (the fishbowl).

Agenda
- Meet and greet
- Project updates
- Summit discussion

Our meetings are held on the second Saturday of every month. Everyone is
welcome to join us for our monthly meeting! We'll be discussing the
latest in OLPC events and give updates on our local (and global)
projects. There will be plenty of XO laptops with the latest builds to
play around with, too.

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/events/1284421954936579/
Google+ https://plus.google.com/events/ctuiu9s8db1em90gp4uoos9molg

Re: OLPC-SF October meeting this Saturday

Aaron Borden
Correction, the meeting will be on the 6th floor, room 612.

--
Aaron D Borden
Human and Hacker