OLPC-SF May meeting NEXT WEEK 5/21

Aaron Borden
Hello folks,

OLPC San Francisco will be hosting our monthly meeting NEXT Saturday,
May 21st, **not** our usual second Saturday, from 10AM - 1PM at the
downtown SFSU campus, 835 Market Street, 5th floor, Room 597 (the
fishbowl).

Agenda
- Meet and greet
- Sugarizer
- Discuss online community
- Project updates

Our meetings are held on the second Saturday of every month (although
this month we're on the third). Everyone is welcome to join us for our
monthly meeting! We'll be discussing the latest in OLPC events and give
updates on our local (and global) projects. There will be plenty of XO
laptops with the latest builds to play around with, too.

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/events/788403134637373/
Google+ https://plus.google.com/events/ck02698r7spbt846d5ks6rkr9o0

--
Aaron D Borden