OLPC-SF March Meeting this Saturday

Aaron Borden
Hello,

OLPC San Francisco will be hosting the our monthly meeting *this*
Saturday, March 16th, from 10AM - 1PM at the downtown SFSU campus, 835
Market Street, Room 553.

Everyone is welcome to join us for our monthly meeting! We'll be
discussing the latest in OLPC events and give updates on our local (and
global) projects. There will be plenty of XO laptops with the latest
builds to play around with, too. Please post with any additional agenda
items.

--
Aaron Borden
Human and Hacker

Re: OLPC-SF March Meeting this Saturday

Sameer Verma
On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 8:49 PM, Aaron Borden <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> OLPC San Francisco will be hosting the our monthly meeting *this*
> Saturday, March 16th, from 10AM - 1PM at the downtown SFSU campus, 835
> Market Street, Room 553.
>
> Everyone is welcome to join us for our monthly meeting! We'll be
> discussing the latest in OLPC events and give updates on our local (and
> global) projects. There will be plenty of XO laptops with the latest
> builds to play around with, too. Please post with any additional agenda
> items.

1) I've been playing a bit with the XSCE school server - community
edition and can provide an update. As of last week,

2) Pathagar (OPDS) server has minor changes (for handling tags). I'll
share those as well.

3) We also have a new design available for the Butia robot project
from the Uruguayan team.

cheers,
Sameer