OLPC-SF June meeting

Aaron Borden
Hello folks,

OLPC San Francisco will be hosting our monthly meeting this Saturday,
June 13th, from 10AM - 1PM at the downtown SFSU campus, 835 Market
Street, Room 597 (the fishbowl).

Agenda
- Meet and greet
- Project updates
- SPELL, the solar powered digital learning library[1] presented by Dr.
  Laura Hosman.
- Comparisons of offline library systems, research done by SFSU students
  Sitara Abraham and Ian Hamilton Craig interning at Inveneo.

Our meetings are held on the second Saturday of every month. Everyone is
welcome to join us for our monthly meeting! We'll be discussing the
latest in OLPC events and give updates on our local (and global)
projects. There will be plenty of XO laptops with the latest builds to
play around with, too.

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/events/378839345645128/
Google+ https://plus.google.com/events/cgq297qmj77hsfel7hr2683juk4

[1] http://www.pacificschoolserver.org/