OLPC-SF June meeting Saturday + happy hour

OLPC-SF June meeting Saturday + happy hour

Aaron Borden
Hello folks,

This Saturday will be our regularly scheduled monthly meeting.
Additionally, Saturday evening a handful of us will be meeting for
drinks at Thirsty Bear in San Francisco, details below.

OLPC San Francisco will be hosting our monthly meeting Saturday, June
11th, from 10AM - 1PM at the downtown SFSU campus, 835 Market Street,
5th floor, Room 597 (the fishbowl).

Agenda
- Meet and greet
- Vision, mission, and goals
- Summit planning
- Project updates

Our meetings are held on the second Saturday of every month. Everyone is
welcome to join us for our monthly meeting! We'll be discussing the
latest in OLPC events and give updates on our local (and global)
projects. There will be plenty of XO laptops with the latest builds to
play around with, too.

Happy hour: A handful of us will be meeting around 7pm Saturday evening
at Thirsty Bear[1] in San Francisco, 661 Howard St @ 3rd St. Look for
the XOs. We hope you can join us!

[1] http://thirstybear.com/

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/events/973247896078036/
Google+ https://plus.google.com/events/cngng7jpcqssft5r1j6c616tj40

--
Aaron D Borden
Human and Hacker

Re: [IAEP] OLPC-SF June meeting Saturday + happy hour

Dave Crossland
On 9 June 2016 at 10:23, Aaron D Borden <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Happy hour: A handful of us will be meeting around 7pm Saturday evening
> at Thirsty Bear[1] in San Francisco, 661 Howard St @ 3rd St. Look for
> the XOs. We hope you can join us!
>
> [1] http://thirstybear.com/

I'm upstairs :) I didn't see any XOs....

Re: [IAEP] OLPC-SF June meeting Saturday + happy hour

Aaron Borden
Hey Dave, sorry I was late, I'm at the downstairs near the door.

--
Aaron D Borden
Sent from my mobileOn Jun 11, 2016 7:12 PM, Dave Crossland <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 9 June 2016 at 10:23, Aaron D Borden <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Happy hour: A handful of us will be meeting around 7pm Saturday evening
> > at Thirsty Bear[1] in San Francisco, 661 Howard St @ 3rd St. Look for
> > the XOs. We hope you can join us!
> >
> > [1] http://thirstybear.com/
>
> I'm upstairs :) I didn't see any XOs....

Re: [IAEP] OLPC-SF June meeting Saturday + happy hour

Dave Crossland
On 9 June 2016 at 10:23, Aaron D Borden <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Happy hour: A handful of us will be meeting around 7pm Saturday evening
> at Thirsty Bear[1] in San Francisco, 661 Howard St @ 3rd St. Look for
> the XOs. We hope you can join us!
>
> [1] http://thirstybear.com/

Thanks again for organizing this Aaron! :)

I mentioned a bunch of stuff, in particular https://snowdrift.coop :)