OLPC-SF July meeting

Aaron Borden
Hello folks,

OLPC San Francisco will be hosting our monthly meeting this Saturday,
July 11th, from 10AM - 1PM at the downtown SFSU campus, 835 Market
Street, Room 597 (the fishbowl).

Agenda
- Meet and greet
- Sora Edwards-Thro of Unleash Kids discussing her recent work in Haiti.
- Project updates

Our meetings are held on the second Saturday of every month. Everyone is
welcome to join us for our monthly meeting! We'll be discussing the
latest in OLPC events and give updates on our local (and global)
projects. There will be plenty of XO laptops with the latest builds to
play around with, too.

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/events/1692606434305735/
Google+  https://plus.google.com/events/c2kucel1s3cmml9eqn04ocnh8t0

--
Aaron Borden
Human and Hacker

Re: [IAEP] OLPC-SF July meeting

Gonzalo Odiard

On Fri, Jul 10, 2015 at 3:21 AM, Aaron Borden <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

SugarLabs - Software [for | by] children learning