OLPC-SF July Meeting

Aaron Borden
Hello,

OLPC San Francisco will be hosting our monthly meeting Saturday, July
13th, from 10AM - 1PM at the downtown SFSU campus, 835 Market Street,
Room 553.

Everyone is welcome to join us for our monthly meeting! We'll be
discussing the latest in OLPC events and give updates on our local (and
global) projects. There will be plenty of XO laptops with the latest
builds to play around with, too. Please post with any additional agenda
items.

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/events/538326042898259
Google+ https://plus.google.com/events/c3076gb9vugvgbqrqh5tc1rcnpc

--