OLPC-SF February meeting

Aaron D Borden
Hello,

OLPC San Francisco will be hosting our monthly meeting Saturday,
February 14th, from 10AM - 1PM at the downtown SFSU campus, 835 Market
Street, Room 597 (the fishbowl).

Our meetings are held on the second Saturday of every month. Everyone is
welcome to join us for our monthly meeting! We'll be discussing the
latest in OLPC events and give updates on our local (and global)
projects. There will be plenty of XO laptops with the latest builds to
play around with, too. Please post with any additional agenda
items.

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/events/325843320953044/
Google+ https://plus.google.com/events/crf7g4e84aag78ssn761danaj8s

--