OLPC-SF August meeting MOVED

Aaron Borden
Hello folks,

OLPC San Francisco will be hosting our monthly meeting NEXT Saturday,
August 15th, from 10AM - 1PM at the downtown SFSU campus, 835 Market
Street, 5th floor, Room 597 (the fishbowl).

Agenda
- Meet and greet
- Laura Mason, Tanzania project
- Project updates
- Summit planning

Our meetings are held on the second Saturday of every month, although
this month we'll be meeting next Saturday, the third weekend of the
month. Everyone is welcome to join us for our monthly meeting! We'll be
discussing the latest in OLPC events and give updates on our local (and
global) projects. There will be plenty of XO laptops with the latest
builds to play around with, too.

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/events/1462851027350440/
Google+ https://plus.google.com/events/c0v8f1r95vo5afa4u8k2n2b32sc

--
Aaron Borden
Human and Hacker

Re: [Olpc-open] OLPC-SF August meeting MOVED

Aaron Borden
Hey Sven,

On Thu, 2015-08-06 at 13:34 -0700, Sven AERTS <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hope you'll allow us to follow it via the web?

Our resources are limited, but we will try to record the event and
upload it for folks to watch. We'll post the link in that case.

--
Aaron Borden
Human and Hacker