OLPC-SF April Meeting

Aaron Borden
Hello,

OLPC San Francisco will be hosting our monthly meeting Saturday, April
20th, from 10AM - 1PM at the downtown SFSU campus, 835 Market Street,
Room 553.

Everyone is welcome to join us for our monthly meeting! We'll be
discussing the latest in OLPC events and give updates on our local (and
global) projects. There will be plenty of XO laptops with the latest
builds to play around with, too. Please post with any additional agenda
items.

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/events/357576047676735/
Google+ https://plus.google.com/u/1/events/c99obockjsdunm3vmv9fipp8orc

--
Aaron Borden
Human and Hacker

Re: [OLPC-SF] OLPC-SF April Meeting

Sameer Verma
On Sat, Apr 6, 2013 at 8:48 AM, Aaron Borden <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> OLPC San Francisco will be hosting our monthly meeting Saturday, April
> 20th, from 10AM - 1PM at the downtown SFSU campus, 835 Market Street,
> Room 553.
>
> Everyone is welcome to join us for our monthly meeting! We'll be
> discussing the latest in OLPC events and give updates on our local (and
> global) projects. There will be plenty of XO laptops with the latest
> builds to play around with, too. Please post with any additional agenda
> items.
>
> Facebook https://www.facebook.com/events/357576047676735/
> Google+ https://plus.google.com/u/1/events/c99obockjsdunm3vmv9fipp8orc
>
> --
> Aaron Borden
> Human and Hacker

We'll have various platforms running Pathagar
(http://www.slideshare.net/sverma/pathagar-a-book-server) , the
offline book server. Sheevaplug, Dreamplug, Raspberry Pi, and maybe an
XO. We'll also have the latest build running on the XO-4. Maybe we'll
do a teardown? Hint hint ;-)

Bring your projects and friends.

cheers,
Sameer