Nepal quake

Sameer Verma

Anybody have any updates from our friends in Nepal? I saw one post on OLENepal's Facebook page and that's it. News out of Nepal is very disturbing :-(

I hope they are ok.

Sameer

Re: [Olpc-open] Nepal quake

Christoph Derndorfer-2

Hi Sameer,

I emailed Rabi right after I heard about the quake this morning. He's fine but stuck somewhere in a remote part of Nepal. As the airport in Kathmandu is closed down he was waiting for news about the roads being open and safe so he could head back to Kathmandu.

Someone running the OLE Nepal Facebook account also got back to me and said that they're doing fine.

So from what can tell it looks like everyone is doing okay given the circumstances. Some other friends in Kathmandu mentioned spending the night outside their building as aftershocks keep happening sporadically.

Cheers,
Christoph

Am 25.04.2015 22:04 schrieb "Sameer Verma" <[hidden email]>:

Anybody have any updates from our friends in Nepal? I saw one post on OLENepal's Facebook page and that's it. News out of Nepal is very disturbing :-(

I hope they are ok.

Sameer

Re: [Olpc-open] Nepal quake

Sameer Verma

Thanks Christoph?

I cannot even begin to imagine what it will take to rebuild and re-establish. All the people I know in Nepal have now checked in as safe, but clearly that's not the case for thousands :-(

Sameer

On Apr 26, 2015 9:30 AM, "Sameer Verma" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thanks Christoph?

Thanks Christoph! Excuse the typo.

Sameer