Liberian Technology Academy

Valena Doe
Good afternoon,

My name is Valena Doe and I am currently in the process of remodeling and innovating my grandmother's school in Paynesville, Liberia, in order to implement technology education. In Liberia, only 59% of 6 to 11 year old children are in school and a girl is more likely to be married by 18 than to know how to read. For this reason, and many more, I have committed to change the education system in my home country, and would immensely appreciate your assistance.

I've attended the Clinton Global Institute University for commitments like mine, where I made valuable connections, but a partnership with One Laptop Per Child would be very beneficial.

Please let me know how we can connect to discuss a potential partnership with Liberian Technology Academy.

Thank you so much,

Valena Doe
703-317-7726
B.S Business Administration and Management
AWS Technical Professional | AWS TCO and Cloud Economics Professional | ITIL Foundations Professional