Kolkata India Events

Cory Wilcox
Good afternoon we are organizing a series of health fairs paired with concerts for the trafficked community in Kolkata India.  We are providing vaccinations, medical services and AIDS education to women and children.

Would your organization want to partner with us?  I have been trying to think what we could do to give these kids a window to the outside world. Some way to give them access to Information and education beyond their families and community that are embroiled in the sex industry.

Having an IT background my natural affinity is to believe that technology and information are the keys to giving opportunity to these young people.

Please let me know if you are interested.  Our concert series is in the second season and we have already had one health fair this year with great turn out. Pictures can be found on our Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/KolkataClassics/

Thank you
Cory

Sent from my iPad