Information technology, communication and developing nations

Information technology, communication and developing nations

Chris Hardie-3
Hello,

I love the idea of this project! I am wondering if anyone knows of any studies or research that has been done to correlate the availability of information and communication technology and the quality and status of life of people in developing nations, specifically women and children.

This is such a vast project, I am curious as to how large organizations were convinced to throw their weight behind such an experimental, wide-reaching, and expensive undertaking.

Kind regards,

Chris