How can we donate an app?

Ksenia Choate
I am an illustrator for a new interactive educational children's book series. We would like to donate our first book (as well as subsequent books as they become released) to OLPC. Does anyone know whom I could contact to ask if this is something OLPC might be interested in?

Thank you!

Re: How can we donate an app?

Kevin Mark

Re: How can we donate an app?

Edward Cherlin
Thanks, Ksenia. (Ксения?) You can talk to me, as Program Manager for Replacing Textbooks at Sugar Labs. We can discuss formats, authoring tools, licenses, and so on.

How are you making your materials interactive?

OLPC handles hardware and Sugar system software, while Sugar Labs does Sugar software activities and content, including Open Educational Resources.

[...]

Edward Mokurai (默雷/निशब्दगर्ज/نشبدگرج) Cherlin