Help distribute WikiReaders and provide an opportunity for kids to learn!

Help distribute WikiReaders and provide an opportunity for kids to learn!

Ash Dewey

Hi there,

I'm writing in hopes that you'll help spread the word about my project: WikiReaders 4 Kids.

A WikiReader is a pocket-sized mobile device with a touchscreen and a removable micro-SD memory card that comes pre-loaded with a text-only version of Wikipedia. It requires no internet, is available in several languages and can be updated by loading new content onto it's memory card.

We want to raise $232,000 to buy WikiReaders from the manufacturer at a extremely discounted price and ship them to schools around the world. If we don't reach our goal, we will use all funds collected to buy and ship as many WikiReaders as we can. Our estimated cost for buying the devices is $25 per unit - this could be lower based on the amount we raise.

WikiReaders provide an opportunity for kids to learn. Help us distribute them.

Our indiegogo campaign: http://igg.me/at/wikireaders4kids/x/3095893

Thanks for your time,
Aislinn

@wikiReadrs4Kids