Happy birthday, OLPC-SF!

Sameer Verma
Happy birthday to OLPC-SF! We meet to celebrate the group's beginnings
in January 2008. As we begin our 12th year, join us to exchange
stories, share ideas, and bring updates. Bring a friend or three!

Room 610 (sixth floor).
835 Market St.
San Francisco, CA 94103-1901

Saturday, Jan 12, 2019 from 10AM to 1PM.

cheers,
Sameer
--
Sameer Verma, Ph.D.