Fwd: UNESCO-UNEVOC the role of Open Educational Resources (OER) TVeT Forum digest - 13 November 2017

Fwd: UNESCO-UNEVOC the role of Open Educational Resources (OER) TVeT Forum digest - 13 November 2017

Sven AERTS-2
PS
TVET (Technical and Vocational Education and Training) is education and training which provides knowledge and skills for employment..

Re: Fwd: UNESCO-UNEVOC the role of Open Educational Resources (OER) TVeT Forum digest - 13 November 2017

Tracey
Unsubscribe

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note8.