Fwd: RFC:Simple Help widget for activities

Fwd: RFC:Simple Help widget for activities

Adam Holt
Thanks Gonzalo for pushing the envelope below!  REMINDER: On Apr 3-5 (video tutorials presprint) and Apr 6-10 (docs sprints) we hope to contribute too where we can -- particularly updating the Help Activity and its associated http://laptop.org/manual -- thanks to Seth Woodworth, Caryl Bigenho & All:

    http://j.mp/xomanual