Fwd: Heal Village

Max von Luttichau
Dear OLPC,

I am writing in the behalf of the founder of HEAL village, Dr. Prasad who is interested to initiate collaboration with OLPC for an upcoming project called Paradise village. HEAL is a registered charity based in India aiming to help well over 1000 orphan children. There is already a HEAL village constructed, in the area of Guntur, Andrapradesh. The Paradise project is under construction and will hopefully be finished by next year.

So what we wanted to ask is if OLPC would be interested in collaborating with Heal to supply laptops for the children's education. If so, please get in touch with me. It would be an admirable collaboration helping children living in a sustainable environment building their future through education and good health.

Kind Regards,

Max von Luttichau