Candidacy for Sugar Labs Oversight Board

Candidacy for Sugar Labs Oversight Board

Sameer Verma
Greetings!

I'm happy to post my candidacy for the Sugar Labs Oversight Board
(SLOB). You can find my listing at
https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Oversight_Board/2015-2016-candidates and
my statement at https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/User:Sverma

Looking forward to your support and continuing to work with you all
for the years to come.

If you haven't already done so, please sign up for Sugar Labs
membership by January 3, 2016 at
https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_Labs/Members#Applying_for_membership

The election will take place the week of January 17-23, 2016 with
board members terms beginning the first week of February 2016.

cheers,
Sameer
--
Sameer Verma, Ph.D.
Professor, Information Systems

Re: [OLPC-Jamaica] Candidacy for Sugar Labs Oversight Board

Adam Holt-2
Congrats to Sameer for taking Sugar Lab's future very seriously!

Those who consider Sugarizer.org to be part of that future, please join us live with its founder Lionel Laske 9:30AM NYC Time Wedn to explore such possibilities, alongside possible integration with School Server / XSCE 6.1.  Backchannel will be at #schoolserver at http://webchat.freenode.net for those not able to join by voice (or latecomers who do want to jump on voice!)